CET-2020 and JEMAT-2020
ABOUT CET : Applications in the prescribed format are invited for ADMISSION to Non-AICTE (PG/UG) courses in MAKAUT, WB (IN-HOUSE) and INSTITUTES / COLLEGES AFFILIATED to MAKAUT,WB. Admission will be through an online entrance test (CET-2020). The schedule and venue for the admission test shall be announced on the university website.
ABOUT JEMAT :The Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT-2020) is a state level eligibility of the Govt. of W.B. conducted by the MAKAUTWB. Test held every year for admission to the MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma programmes offered by the Management Institutions of the State (both government and private). This online entrance test is conducted by West Bengal University of Technology on behalf of the State Government as per the guidelines framed by AICTE
|DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR CET-III AND JEMAT-III||01.10.2020|
|DATE OF CLOSING OF ONLINE REGISTRATIONS FOR CET-III AND JEMAT-III||21.10.2020|
|DATE OF MOCK / PRACTICE TEST SESSION ( From 2.00 pm onwards )||24th / 25th / 26th Oct' 2020|
|DATE OF REMOTE PROCTORED FINAL ONLINE EXAM||28.10.2020|
|CBT INSTRUCTIONS MANUAL FOR CANDIDATE (Read carefully)||Click here|
Steps for Online Registration :
- Please Click on Apply Online button first to Register yourself.You shall receive your registration number via SMS/E-Mail.
- Please check your E-Mail Spam Box, if message is not received in your Inbox.
- Next Click on Applicant Login button to complete your form submission.
- Fees are payable thru Online Mode only for online registration.
- REGISTRATION FEES EXEMPTED FOR ALL UG COURSES under CET w.e.f. 15.08.2020 , i.e. Group A , B , C only
- Candidates who have been Allotted MAKAUT INHOUSE ON CAMPUS Course OR OFF CAMPUS Course ONLY can visit the following website of University to complete their DV and Admission Process online now at https://makautadm.examflix.in/
- Candidates who have been allotted course in other colleges are requested to visit the website of respective colleges or contact them to complete their admission process also.