ADMISSION IN BCA COURSE FOR KANYASREE COLLEGE - 2020-21
ELIGIBILITY FOR CET
- The applicant having passed / appeared /due-to- appear in 2020 at the Higher Secondary Examination in the General or Vocational Stream under the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination / Undergraduate Courses as prescribed from a recognized Board / University, respectively are eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying for admission in Group A should have English as one of the subjects at the 10+2 level.
- Candidates appearing for admission in Group B should have English and Mathematics / Statistics / Business Mathematics / Informatics Practice / IT / Computer Science / Computer Application at the 10+2 level.
- Candidates applying for admission in Group C should have English, Physics, and Chemistry along with Mathematics or Biology at 10+2 level.
- Candidates applying for admission in Group D and E should have passed /appeared in 3 years Bachelor’s Degree course with one of the following subjects as prescribed.
ELIGIBILITY FOR JEMAT
The minimum qualification for admission to MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma programmes is a Bachelors degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Engineering/ Technology/Medical/Dental/Agriculture or other professional courses from recognized universities. The candidates who will appear in final examination (Graduation) to be held in 2019 may apply.